musk

Thats what I often tell my sales manager, Mr.
When the train drew in at New Mullion, Bill was on the stationplatform, near his dray.
Id rather have you make me beg,as you used to. Not that all this enervatingculture kept him from burning up the sales manager from nine-thirtyA.
I dont believe I shallever be sentimental about anything again.
Friend of mine here from the citys got apresent for him. Hereflected that Christine was sympathetic, and Emily merely aselfish imitation of a man. By showing more culture than anyother burg of equal size in the world!
Do you despise me for tagging obediently along when Im toldto?
Friend of his looking for him,said Bill, with treacherous heartliness. At her suggestion they walked up, through thelate-winter clamminess. At Grays barber shop we missed Lutkins by only five minutes.
Ill get out the boneshaker andwe can drive around together and find Lutkins. If this werent New York wed have metmonths ago. He couldnt keep from grunting as though he had quite unexpectedlybeen hit by something. This ending, so like a lecture on auditing and costs, concludedBates quest for high romance. They told me Ihad to begin that way and, holding my nose, I feebly went to work. I dont believe I shallever be sentimental about anything again. I want to catch the afternoon train back. Why notmake a place for Emily in his own office? Guess hes goneover to the Swedes to get a shave.
I was asimpressively secret as a stage detective.
He didnt hold the door open, certainly he didnt say Ready, sir. Peter Pete, and I imaginethe good saint will like it. But if I did not think much about Lutkins, the office did.
Posted by whois, Donnerstag, Oktober 05, 2006 9:54 PM

0 Comments:

<< Home | << Add a comment